Tuna Steak BBQ Burgers
- 600 g fresh tuna steak
- 1 sprig of fresh basil
- 1 sprig of fresh mint
- 4 spring onions, chopped
- 1 fresh red chilli, chopped
- 1 lemon, zested
- 1 pinch of ground coriander
- olive oil
- Place the herbs, spring onions, chilli and lemon zest into a food processor.
- Chop the Tuna steaks into chunks and add to the food processor with the ground coriander.
- Pulse the mix until fairly fine.
- Don't have a food processor? No problem! Just finely chop the mix by hand.
- Take the mix, and divide it into 4. Shape it into Burger Patties then put them in the fridge to chill for about 30 minutes.
- Pre-heat the BBQ or griddle pan. Brush the burgers with a little olive oil and season.
- Grill for about 2 minutes on each side or until cooked to your liking.
- Serve in a bun with whatever accompaniments you like best!
PAYMENTS WE ACCEPT
UK MAINLAND DELIVERY