Mixed Seafood Massaman Curry
- Empty seafood curry into a large heavy based saucepan and bring to a gentle simmer.
- Simmer on a low heat for 5-6 minutes moving the mixture around regularly by shaking the pan back and forth to ensure it wont stick. The sauce will reduce and become slightly oily.
- Peel the lid on the rice and place in microwave for 2-3 minutes shaking the tub half way through.
- In a hot wok stir fry the veg in a little oil for 3 to 4 minutes until tender, add a touch of water to cool the wok & then add the oyster sauce & simmer for 1 minute until warmed through.
- Put all elements in serving bowls & enjoy with wedges of lime.
ENSURE FOOD IS PIPING HOT THROUGHOUT
PAYMENTS WE ACCEPT
UK MAINLAND DELIVERY