Single-Serve Fish Pie
Welcome to our budget-friendly recipe series featuring the versatile fish pie mix! Dive into culinary bliss with our Single-Serve Fish Pie – a comforting and affordable dish.
- 125g fish pie mix
- 1/4 onion
- 25g frozen peas
- 1/2 leek
- 250g potato for mash
- 35g butter
- 125ml milk
- 1 tbsp plain flour
- Fresh Parsley
- Put the milk, onion, and some seasoning (black pepper or bay leaves) in a medium-sized pan, then slowly bring to the boil.
- Poach the fish for 6-8 minutes by adding it to the milk and reducing the heat.
- Lift the fish into an ovenproof dish, strain the milk and set aside.
- Melt the butter in a saucepan, then add the flour and cook, stirring constantly, for 1 min. Gradually stir in the milk on a low heat so that it’s fully incorporated into the sauce, then gently simmer for 5-10 mins until thickened. Add the parsley and some seasoning. The pour the sauce over the fish.
- Boil the potato until cooked then add some milk and butter, and mash until smooth. Season with salt, pepper to make the fish pie topping.
- Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. Spoon the mash onto the fish mixture and spread out evenly.
- Place in the oven until piping hot and golden on top. (about 20 minutes)
- Serve and Enjoy!
PAYMENTS WE ACCEPT
UK MAINLAND DELIVERY