Simple BBQ Grilled Mackerel
- 2 mackerel fillets
- 1 tbsp wholegrain mustard
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- For the mackerel, make sure that the BBQ or grill is preheated to high.
- Put the mackerel fillets on the grill tray, brush with the wholegrain mustard and season with salt and pepper.
- Grill them for 2-3 minutes, then turn over and grill for a further minute, or until the mackerel is cooked through.
- Serve! (We recommend with some new potatoes and a delicious crunchy salad)
PAYMENTS WE ACCEPT
UK MAINLAND DELIVERY