- 750g seafood (we used mussels, clams, scallops, & prawns but you can use any combination you like)
- olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, diced
- 1 red chilli, finely chopped
- 250g cherry or plum tomatoes, halfed
- a handful of samphire
- 50ml white wine
- 1 lemon, juice only
- 400g spaghetti
- salt & pepper to season
- Prepare your seafood. (If you need guidance on how to clean & prepare mussels check out our guide.)
- Heat the olive oil in a large lidded saucepan. Add the garlic & chilli.
- After a minute or two add the mussells & clams with the wine. Cover with the lid & steam for 1-2 minutes or until the mussels and clams are open.
- Add the rest of your seafood, the tomatoes and samphire. Cook for a further 4-5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook your spaghetti in lightly salted boiling water for 7-8 minutes or until al dente.
- Add the spaghetti to the seafood and mix well. Add the lemon juice and season if required.
- Serve immediately. If any of the shellfish is not open discard.
PAYMENTS WE ACCEPT
UK MAINLAND DELIVERY