Sea Bass with Ginger, Chilli & Spring Onion
- 4 Sea Bass Fillets (Skin on)
- vegetable oil
- A large knob of Ginger peeled cut into matchsticks
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 red chillies (deseeded and sliced thinly)
- a bunch of spring onions shredded
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- Season the sea bass with salt & pepper.
- Cut the skin of the fish 3 times
- Heat a frying pan and add the oil
- Fry the Sea Bass skin side down for 5 minutes until crisp in a hot pan.
- Flip the fish and cook for a minute then transfer to a serving plate
- Heat 2 tbsp of oil with the ginger and chili until golden
- take off the heat and add spring onions.
- Splash the fish with soy sauce and top with the ginger, chilli & spring onions.
PAYMENTS WE ACCEPT
UK MAINLAND DELIVERY