Scrambled Eggs with Smoked Salmon On Toast
- ½ tsp vegetable oil
- 2 medium eggs, beaten
- 25g/1oz smoked salmon, roughly chopped
- freshly ground black pepper
- One Slice of Bread
- Heat the oil in a small saucepan over a medium-low temperature.
- Season the eggs with black pepper and stir in the salmon.
- Pour into the saucepan. Cook very gently for 3–4 minutes, stirring slowly, until the eggs are scrambled.
- Remove from the heat and stir for a few seconds.
- Toast the bread
- Top the bread with the scrabbled eggs.
PAYMENTS WE ACCEPT
UK MAINLAND DELIVERY