Roast Fillet of Shetland Cod
• Preheat oven to 180°.
• Season Cod fillets with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
• Place washed spinach in a saucepan with a tight-fitting lid and put on a medium heat for 2-3 minutes until cooked, remove from heat and drain, squeeze out most of the water and set aside.
• Brush the Cod fillets with a little olive oil and put in the oven for 8-10 minutes.
• While the Cod is in the oven, place a small saucepan on a medium heat, add the butter and king prawns and sweat for 2 minutes. Add the thyme, garlic, the zest, and juice of half the lemon and finally the wilted spinach and check for seasoning.
• Remove Cod from the oven, if a skewer can easily go through the fish, it is cooked.
• Share spinach and prawn mixture between 2 heated plates, top with the cod fillet and pour any remaining butter over the fish.
• Serve with a wedge of lemon.