One-Pot Wonder: Quick and Easy Fish Curry
Embark on a budget-friendly culinary adventure with our series featuring the versatile fish pie mix. Today's highlight is the One Pot Wonder: Quick and Easy Fish Curry.
- 125g Fish Pie Mix
- 1/2 Onion
- 75g Rice
- 2 tbsp of a mix of spices (turmeric, ginger, garlic, cumin, chilli)
- 1/2 Tin of Coconut Milk
- Cook the onion until softened. Add the mixture of spices and cook for a couple of minutes (add more turmeric for a fragrant curry, add more chilli if you like it hot)
- Add the coconut milk and some water and simmer over a medium heat for about 10 minutes.
- Add the fish pie mix to the sauce and cook for about 5 minutes or until the fish is cooked through.
- Serve with the rice and enjoy!
PAYMENTS WE ACCEPT
UK MAINLAND DELIVERY