One Pot, One Portion Fish Stew
Join our budget-friendly recipe series spotlighting the fish pie mix with this soul-warming one pot, one portion Fish Stew.
- 125g Fish Pie Mix
- 1/4 Onion
- 25g Frozen Peas
- 1/2 A large sweet potato
- 1/2 tin of chopped tomatoes
- A Teaspoon of a Mix of spices (paprika, turmeric, ginger, garlic, cumin)
- Hot Honey
- 75g Rice
- Fry off the onion in a pan until it’s beginning to soften and colour. Add your spices and cook out for about a minute or so.
- Add the sweet potato then add the tinned tomatoes. Season with a little salt and add about 1/2 teaspoonful of the hot honey. If the stew needs more liquid add some water.
- Bring to the boil and then reduce the heat. Cook for about 25 minutes or until the sweet potato is soft and the sauce has thickened.
- Boil your rice.
- Add the fish pie mix, put the lid on and cook over a gentle heat for about 5 minutes or until the fish is cooked.
- Serve the stew with some rice and enjoy!
PAYMENTS WE ACCEPT
UK MAINLAND DELIVERY