Moroccan Fish Tagine
- 4 boneless white fish fillets such as cod, each weighing about 175g/6oz
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 large onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 1 garlic clove, sliced
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp paprika
- ½ teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1 can chopped tomatoes
- 500ml fish stock
- 4 peppers, quartered, deseeded and sliced
500g bag baby new potato, halved lengthways
- Heat the oil and fry the onions and garlic until softened and starting to colour, about 4-5 mins. Add the cumin, paprika, and turmeric and cook for 2 mins more. Add the tomatoes, stock, olives and lemon zest. Cook uncovered for 10 mins.
- Stir in the peppers and potatoes, cover and simmer for 15 mins until the potatoes are tender.
- Arrange the fish fillets on top and cook for 4-6 mins until the fish is just cooked.
- Serve with a wedge of lemon and with some couscous.
PAYMENTS WE ACCEPT
UK MAINLAND DELIVERY