Lemon Sole Meunière
• Season the flour with salt and pepper and then coat the fish well with the flour mix.
• Heat the oil in a large frying pan, when hot add the butter.
• Once the butter foams and starts to brown add the sole top side down.
• Cook for 2 minutes each side and then add the lemon juice and remove from the heat.
• Add the chopped parsley and place onto 2 warmed serving plates.
• If using whole lemon sole: Cook for 2 minutes on each side, remove from the pan and place in a preheated oven at 180° for 5 to 6 minutes.
• Serve with vegetables and potatoes.
• If desired, baby capers and shrimps could be added to the sauce before serving.