Italian Roasted Sea Bass Traybake
- 2 sea bass fillets
- 300g potatoes, thinly sliced into rounds
- 1 red pepper, cut into strips
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 rosemary sprig, leaves removed and very finely chopped
- 25g pitted black olive, halved
- ½ lemon, sliced thinly into rounds
- handful basil leaves
- Pre-heat the oven to 180'C
- Add the peppers, potatoes, rosemary, salt & pepper to a large non-stock baking tray and roast for 25 minutes.
- Put the sea bass fillets on top and scatter over the olives. Place the lemon slices on top of the fish and drizzle with some more oil.
- Roast for 7-8 minutes until the fish is cooked.
- Serve with a scattering of basil leaves.
PAYMENTS WE ACCEPT
UK MAINLAND DELIVERY