- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 onion minced
- 2 tbsp finely chopped fresh ginger
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1tsp ground coriander
- 60g yogurt
- 118ml double cream
- 1 tbsp garam masala
- pinch of saffron threads, crumbled
- 5 Halibut fillets, cut into 4-inch pieces
- Basmati Rice, for serving
- In a large deep pan heat the oil, then add the onion, ginger & garlic. Once lightly browned (about 6 minutes) add the cayenne, turmeric and coriander. Cook for 1 minute then add the yogurt, cream, garam masala & saffron.
- Reduce the heat and simmer the sauce until it thickens. (about 10 minutes)
- Add the halibut to the sauce and turn to coat.
- Cook over a moderate heat for 10 minutes or until the fish is cooked through.
- Serve with basmati rice.
PAYMENTS WE ACCEPT
UK MAINLAND DELIVERY