Greek- Style Roast Fish (Meal Plan)
- 5 small potatoes (about 400g), scrubbed and cut into wedges
- 1 onion, halved and sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, roughly chopped
- ½ tsp dried oregano or 1/2 tbsp chopped fresh oregano
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- ½ lemon, cut into wedges
- 2 large tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 2 fresh cod fillets (about 200g)
- small handful parsley, roughly chopped
Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. Tip the potatoes, onion, garlic, oregano and olive oil into a roasting tin, season, then mix together with your hands to coat everything in the oil. Roast for 15 mins, turn everything over and bake for 15 mins more.
Add the lemon and tomatoes, and roast for 10 mins, then top with the fish fillets and cook for 10 mins more. Serve with parsley scattered over.