BBQ Scallops with Chilli Garlic Butter
- 8 Fresh scallops
- Olive Oil
- 100 g salted butter
- 3 cloves of garlic , peeled
- 1 fresh red chilli
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Make the chilli garlic butter by placing oil and butter in a pan and melting.
- Finely Chop the Garlic and Chilli then add to the pan with the black pepper.
- Stir and set aside.
- Wash your scallops and pat dry with kitchen paper. Put four scallops at a time onto wooden skewers.
- Place the kebabs on a roasting tray, drizzle with olive oil and season lightly.
- Cook on a hot barbecue for about 10 minutes, turning three or four times.
- Drizzle over the chilli garlic butter and serve!
PAYMENTS WE ACCEPT
UK MAINLAND DELIVERY