Airfryer Hot Honey Glazed Salmon
Harness the magic of the airfryer and save with our budget-friendly series featuring the versatile fish pie mix. Try our delicious and quick Hot Honey Glazed Salmon Today.
- 125g Salmon Pieces (use the salmon in the fish pie mix)
- 1.5 tbsp of hot honey
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- salt and pepper for seasoning
- 1/4 tsp garlic granules
- 1/2 sweet potato
- 1 tbsp butter
- Make the marinade by combining the olive oil, hot honey, salt, pepper and garlic.
- Cover the salmon with the hot honey marinade. If you have time leave the salmon in the marinade for 30 minutes so to really get the full flavour.
- Preheat the airfryer to 370 degrees
- Add the salmon to the airfryer basket and cook for 5 minutes.
- Brush the salmon with more marinade and cook for a further 3 minutes. (Cooking times may vary depending on type of airfryer and size of salmon pieces)
- Make some sweet potato mash to serve with the salmon by boiling or baking the sweet potato and mashing with the butter and then seasoning.
- Serve and enjoy!
PAYMENTS WE ACCEPT
UK MAINLAND DELIVERY